|Your cart is currently empty|
- New Products (458)
- Specials (0)
- Featured (186)
- Bestsellers (10)
- ATV/UTV Products (1310)
- SNOW Products (1334)
- MACHINE SERVICES (19)
- SHOCK SERVICES (4)
- Exhaust Coating (5)
- Specialty Tools (62)
- Speedwerx Clothing (9)
Speedwerx H5™ Arctic Cat & Polaris Primary Clutch Springs
SKU: H5 SPRINGS
Everyone wants to know why we offer the new H5 Alloy springs. The truth is there are several reasons why, but the main reason was to try and cut down on the price of titanium that has sky-rocketed in the past few years. We want to provide our customers with a high performance part but we also want it to be priced reasonably low.
These new springs feature the following;
• Speedwerx H5 Springs are available for clutch, suspension, and valvetrain applications.
• This new material has a 30,000 to 40,000 PSI higher tensile strength than standard chrome silicon wire springs.
• We have been testing and running these springs for over 4 years. (Grass Drags / Sno-X / Cross-Country & Trail Applications!)
• No rate loss over time which maintains efficient clutching for a better performing and more consistent spring!
• Up to a 35% weight savings over chrome silicon wire suspension springs!
• Same performance as titanium at a fraction of the cost!
• Custom applications available upon request!